Value Proposition of Hypnosis + Massage by separate people

I don't think I'd be able to afford $xxx as a regular weekly expense, but let’s go with it for this week.

I do appreciate that having both of you involved is that much more investment of time and resources and of course both should be fairly compensated for these. On an ongoing basis I'd be weighing how much relief/benefit I get from a combined session .vs. just with hypnosis or just with massage or with two separate sessions. I definitely get more from the hypnosis and would clearly chose "just" deep hypnosis by a skilled, intuitive, and caring person over "just" massage by anybody or over massage with somebody who used hypnosis but did not use it well.

Judging the last session purely from a point of view of depth of hypnotic relaxation and relief, I would not rate it as 60% better than a solo session with you (you are very good), and I just don’t value the physical relaxation that highly. However the novelty of her presence and the entertainment and stress release value I got at that time and later upon reflection of what I was doing and how I was experiencing it would rate as 60% better than a solo session.

Even though the two of you have established a rate schedule for the combined service and even though I am paying it, I still consider it to be a training session and leave open my invitation for you and especially for B to experiment and learn. Please do not take my considering it a training session as an implication that the fee should be less because it is a training session, if I thought that I’d say it. Take it instead as a declaration that I see as much or more potential benefit from mutual learning from experimentation than would happen if you two tried to run a session that perfectly followed the generalized outline of the new service you are developing.

Experimentation wise, I am particularly fascinated by how I might feel by following B'’s directions as well as yours – would I feel doubly under, would her likely awkwardness in phrasing and less hypnotic self-confidence relative to you stand out, would I “feel” the same responding to her directions as I feel responding to yours, would I have any sense of conflict for my attentions between the two of you, would I pay attention to any dialog between you two, would her words have the same powerful effect on me as do yours, would I see her as your equal in influence or somehow subordinate to you, would I somehow resent her interruptions in the stream of narvanic bliss I having with you, etc. I’ve never been under the hypnotic influence of more than one person and I don’t even think I’ve heard much about it. It may be that the selective attention of hypnosis makes this impossible or ineffective, or it may open some new understandings and maybe even new doors. If B were open to this and wanted to learn and experiment with giving suggestions or deepening trance under your supervision I’d love to give this a try.

I hope that this was not an overkill analysis, but as you know, I’m analytical by nature, at least when I’m not deeply into your influence.

X Replied:
It'll be fun to play with you on Friday. I will give B all kinds of latitude to give you suggestions which she is open to doing. I'm curious myself as to whether she will have as much influence on you as you have given me. For which, by the way, I do thank you and honor you. I think you know that. I also think that B and I are a good team, so there are very fun possibilities in store for you. We have spoken at length about you and where we want to go with this.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment