Unambiguously in Control

I seem to need you to be unambiguously in control, not just in theory but actually exercising the control. The feeling is that once it is clear that you have this control and that I am compelled to obey, then I would not need to maintain responsibility for my actions and could then fade away.

Anything that makes me worried about "my" actions requires me to remain at least partially alert, but I do not seem to feel the need to worry about "your" actions that I happen to be the one executing. It is not so much that you have to be in firm control at the moment I might fade away as it is that the sessions must establish an environment where the yielding of control is nearly automatic and taken for granted and one in which I do not concern myself with whatever actions that may occur or whatever thoughts that might be expressed. Complete freedom

The rapid re-inductions are one establishment of control -- they are a declaration that you have the ability to easily and rapidly take control. They get me used to yielding some control more easily. The carry-over of control provides some sort of reassurance and makes the next time easier. You should probably reinforce this re-induction suggestion very strongly and unambiguously -- I will go under without restriction and without hesitation. I am then at the mercy of your judgment as to appropriateness and this establishes an expectation of yielding.

The unambigious control serves another purpose -- it actually hypnotizes me further. It makes me "feel" like I'm under and this feeling under occupies my parallel awareness and displace any other internal dialogs. I'm sort of doubly hypnotized with one part of my awareness focused where you direct or following whatever you saying while what would be my detached observer is busy with repeating mantra like thoughts marveling at and reinforcing the feeling of trance. One part is hypnotized and the rest is meditating about being hypnotized. With this double hypnosis there is not much left for any other thoughts and I do let go and relax deeply and profoundly in a way that balances. In contrast, if I'm not feeling hypnotized this part is analyzing how deeply under I might be, what might happen next, etc and that part of me is not letting go.

(Mantra: that I will do willingly and eagerly each and everything you say, that I will be comforted, that each time I obey I go deeper, etc)

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment